we are still working out our plans for January ( post cruise FL ) but are considering going to some of the above places as suggested in another post.
We need to fly back to LA.
What are your suggestions for must sees / dos / hotels etc.?
We like modern, clean hotels with a view if possible. We also enjoy nice B&B 's which are unique.
It is just my husband and I and we enjoy sight seeing, learning about the local areas, shopping, eating out, enjoying a drink at a nice spot etc.
Look forward to your ideas and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GOOGLE CHROME I855:570:1233 Installation GOOGLE CONTACT 24/7
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 19 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 20 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Big Sur weather in early December
- 23 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 24 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 25 Our next summer trip
Must Sees / Hotels: Galverston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Austin etc.