Lovener2 & I are in the early stages of some trip planning & would love your help to direct our research a little & make sure we haven't missed a great opportunity.
We'll arrive in Portland at 4.30pm on Wednesday 3rd July and will need to be back in downtown Portland by the evening of Friday 5th July.
We'd like to see a little of Oregon's great natural beauty. We thought we would get a rental and drive somewhere for 1 or 2 nights. We are both outdoorsy, love hiking and photography and great food. We are in our mid-thirties and have a good level of fitness.
Our initial research has led us to the Multnomah Falls area but we are in the early stages of planning and have not made any bookings.
Do you recommend any other great Oregon beauty outdoors spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.proofferz.com/zarrah-collagen-serum-reviews/
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 NASHVILLE
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 11 meridian
- 12 4 days in San Diego
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
Multnomah or great drives from Portland - plse help my trip research