We are deciding on a trip to Washington around mid-June. And are trying to decide between 3 days in Rainier or ONP.
1. Which is better in terms of weather? Some rain is okay, but we don't want to get washed out.
2. Is either of the drive from Seattle windy with switchbacks? I have motion-sickness, so would much prefer to avoid windy roads.
3. Ideally we would like to drive to the destination, stay in a clean budget hotel (having a kitchen is even better), and take either short hikes or slightly longer stroller friendly hikes (we have a toddler) from the hotel without having to drive much. Any suggestions?
This is our first visit to WA, and any suggestions would be extremely helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/max-trim-fx/
- 2 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 5 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 4 days in San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old