I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER installations Contact 1~800~681:7208 DELL Tec*h care.
- 2 4 days in San Diego
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Trip to Cali
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 12 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 15 Big Sur weather in early December
- 16 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 17 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 18 Our next summer trip
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 21 Dulles to BWI
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)