Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 2 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 First time in the United States
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 8 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 9 3 days San Francisco
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 16 natchez accommodation
- 17 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 21 New Orleans Vacation
- 22 natchez trace parkway
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
Call me crazy.