More Oahu Restaurant Questions

Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:47 AM
iceeu2

More Oahu Restaurant Questions

Obviously, I can't use all of these offers, but I do have bogo offers and these are the restaurants or offers that peaked my interest...Comments please-value or disc in parentheses

Nick's Fishmarket($28)
Canoes($24)
Hau Tree Lanai($17)
Neptunes Garden($29)
Pagoda(25% off)
Seafood Village(25%off)

Also, there is a bogo for the Island Grill (Dinner, Dance, Cruise) with a $49 value...This intrigues me also, because even if the food is not the best(which I have no clue), I would think it would be worth a $50 bill for 2 people..yea or nae??

52 more days!!

Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:31 AM

Nick's Fishmarket sounds like a good deal. Funnily enough, I've never been to the Nick's on Oahu, just Maui. If it is as good as the one on Maui, I'd say that's a good choice.

Pagoda - eh. It does seem to be somewhat of a local favorite, but I've never really cared for it that much. It's not bad, just ok.

Seafood Village - I think that's the Chinese restaurant in the Hyatt in Waikiki. Everytime I've gone has been for a lunch or dinner with a set menu that whomever is hosting the event has chosen, though - so I haven't actually looked at their menu before. I've always enjoyed it.
Mar 23rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
iceeu2

ttt

Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:38 PM

One of the best seafood restaurants on Waikiki that I have visited is Dukes. Right next door to the Royal Hawaiian. We enjoyed it so well, we went back to it 3 days later. Most meals were $15 to $23. Reasonable for Waikiki Beach.
Mahalo

Search this Thread