We are planning to spend one night in Monterey and want to squeeze in the Aquarium, 17 mile drive and walk around Carmel, all in one day. I know, the time we are allowing doesn't do the area justice, but I have no choice. What is the best time of the day to go to the Aqaurium (least crowded, best chances for parking) so as to allow us time for the other activities? We are going on a Thursday. Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dulles to BWI
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Our next summer trip
- 6 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 7 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 8 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 11 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 12 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 13 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 14 Muir Woods - new rules
- 15 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Padre Islands
- 18 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 19 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 20 NASHVILLE
- 21 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 24 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District