My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/bioflex-pro/
- 2 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Travel Shenanigans
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help