To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sans Age Cream Reviews: Looks Beautiful Again!
- 2 Le reviva cream :
- 3 Buy Ovidac 5000 iu
- 4 Italian Provisions
- 5 Renux Garcinia Cambogia
- 6 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 7 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 8 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 9 New York in 5 days
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 girls trip / oregon
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Expedia
- 15 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 I need help
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 22 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 23 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area