I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 3 Christmas getaway
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Sjc Car Rental
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)