I am booking a ticket for my Dad from Moscow (Russia) to Chicago (USA). He doesn't speak English. There are no direct flights but I found a fairly priced ticket for a Delta flight with one stop at JFK. Below are some details:
Moscow - JFK - 4h55m layover - ORD
ORD - JFK - 58m layover - Moscow.
I am not worried about the first flight, 5 hours should be enough to go through immigration and find the flight to ORD. Now I am really worried about the 58-minute layover between the JFK to Moscow flight. Do you know if that is even realistic given that it will take him extra time to figure things out with no English? Also, I would think that one has to go through immigration when entering the US, not leaving but I am not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Xfinity 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 3 Avila Ageless Serum: Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
- 4 Echo Garage Doors Company Albuquerque NM
- 5 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Christmas getaway
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Sjc Car Rental
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 20 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 21 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 24 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?