Reload this Page >

Miami Hotel Near Airport

Search

Miami Hotel Near Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 06:57 AM
brian

Miami Hotel Near Airport

We are stopping over for one night in Miami on our way to the Carribean. Can anyone recommend a good hotel with nice pool area near the airport? Complimentary airport shuttle would be great too. Thanks for your help.

Brian

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 07:47 AM
Emmy

I stayed at the LaQuinta. There are two near the airport (I don't remember which one I stayed at) The hotel had a shuttle, but I think in ran once an hour. I didn't use the shuttle service, just remember a sign at checkin about the service.

Using the LaQuinta frequent stay program and AAA discount, the rate was around $70 a night.

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 09:16 AM
Linda

we stayed at the days inn in Miami, they have a shuttle that will pick you up when you arrive at the airport, and will shuttle you anywhere the next day, which was in our case, the port of miami for a cruise. The price was cheap, $55.00 that was in September. good luck

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 11:48 AM
paul

There is a hotel attached to the airport and they have an outdoor pool and workout facility. I don't know the name of the hotel but I would guess you can find it on the airport website.

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 12:40 PM
MAry

There is a nice Hitlon right next to the airport with a nice pool area and a Sofitel too. Both are very nice. Oh there is also a Radisson that has a lot of shops, but the first two are nicer.

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 11:22 PM
Andy

The Hilton at the Miami Airport is beautiful-it's a businessman's hotel in a quiet office complex area that is VERY safe--we stayed there 2 years ago prior to a Carib. Cruise--has nice cafe in lobby and caters to lots of the cruise lines--at least everyone sitting near us for dinner were going on a cruise the following day--it is great.