I'll be in Miami for a full day this January, sandwiched between 2 nights at a downtown Miami hotel. I'll be there without a car. This will be my second time in Miami; my first visit I enjoyed myself staying downtown and taking to bus to South Beach, where I walked around a bit. This will be my first time in Miami in almost 10 years (although I was in Fort Lauderdale more recently). I remember there being a fun energy with people dancing in Bayside Marketplace Downtown in the evening last time I was there.
If you could only pick one, which of the two neighbourhoods in the title (both equally pique my curiosity), Coconut Grove or Little Havana, would you pick to spend a late morning, afternoon or early evening? Pedestrian-friendly is important but other than that I'm open to whatever reason you prefer the neighbourhood: uniqueness? fun energy? interesting architecture? some cute coffee or ice cream places? a particularly stellar restaurant or museum? great park? water views? I might be able to see both, but in case I only have the strength to do one, I'm curious where you'd choose.
I didn't mention it but if you'd pick Coral Gables (that I've never been to either) over these two neighbourhoods , let me know.
Best wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ESET @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact ESET 24 calling
- 2 Boxing Stream - Live Boxing Stream Online
- 3 Boxing Stream - Live Boxing Stream Online
- 4 NFL live stream | - Watch Sports | Live Sports Stream
- 5 Buy flowers for valentines day
- 6 The Way Of Building Stronger Muscles
- 7 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 8 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 9 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 10 how does Core Max ultra is work ?
- 11 Play Games Online - What's Currently Out There?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 14 Southern Oregon route
- 15 waterproof paint machinery for sale
- 16 cheap Full Hard Prepainted Galvanized Coil
- 17 oem 96207571
- 18 Plastic Parts
- 19 log cutting machine suppliers
- 20 High speed decanter price
- 21 Where would you go in March?
- 22 Road trip California
- 23 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 24 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai