I'll be in Miami for a full day this January, sandwiched between 2 nights at a downtown Miami hotel. I'll be there without a car. This will be my second time in Miami; my first visit I enjoyed myself staying downtown and taking to bus to South Beach, where I walked around a bit. This will be my first time in Miami in almost 10 years (although I was in Fort Lauderdale more recently). I remember there being a fun energy with people dancing in Bayside Marketplace Downtown in the evening last time I was there.
If you could only pick one, which of the two neighbourhoods in the title (both equally pique my curiosity), Coconut Grove or Little Havana, would you pick to spend a late morning, afternoon or early evening? Pedestrian-friendly is important but other than that I'm open to whatever reason you prefer the neighbourhood: uniqueness? fun energy? interesting architecture? some cute coffee or ice cream places? a particularly stellar restaurant or museum? great park? water views? I might be able to see both, but in case I only have the strength to do one, I'm curious where you'd choose.
I didn't mention it but if you'd pick Coral Gables (that I've never been to either) over these two neighbourhoods , let me know.
Best wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Oregon route
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 5 Booze & books in NYC
- 6 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 I need help
- 10 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 11 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 RV Grand Canyon
- 15 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 16 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 17 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 18 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 10 day California Trip in July
- 21 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 22 New York in 5 days
- 23 Newport Beach restaurants
- 24 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 25 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona