We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4 Spam meter
- 5 Southern Oregon route
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 Where would you go in March?
- 11 Road trip California
- 12 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 13 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 RV Grand Canyon
- 16 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 17 I need help
- 18 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 19 Expedia
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 22 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 10 day California Trip in July
- 25 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there