The satellite parking is pretty reasonable and easy to use at the Kansas City Airport, but I have a 10 day trip coming up. That is long enough that I am curious what alternatives people like at MCI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 2 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 3 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 4 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 5 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 6 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 7 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 8 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 9 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 12 Galveston
- 13 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 16 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 17 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 18 Padre Islands
- 19 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 20 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 21 Bolt bus?
- 22 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 25 Crested Butte in June