Reload this Page >

Florida Travel Network

Search

Florida Travel Network

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21st, 1997, 02:41 PM
Mary

Florida Travel Network

My friends just purchased a trip through the Florida Travel Network. For 600$ American Dollars they will get a 7 day trip including hotels, car rental, and a trip on a cruise ship to Bahama. This package sounds to good to be true. We would like to know ...before they go.Is this a ture travel agency or just a partner or some thing in something like a time share.I don't have clue what the deal is. Please someone let us know if your know anything about Florida Travel Network.

Old Apr 21st, 1997, 11:20 PM
jaap hesselink

re Florida Travel Network
Your friends are going to be severely dissapointed
By the time they have had their holiday, several hundreds if not thousands of dollars will have been added to the final price. This company is being investigated by all sorts of trading standards bodies.
I suggest your friends cancel their payment as soon as possible

Old Apr 21st, 1997, 11:21 PM
jaap hesselink

By the time they have had their holiday, several hundreds if not thousands of dollars will have been added to the final price. This company is being investigated by all sorts of trading standards bodies.

Old Apr 21st, 1997, 11:23 PM
jaap hesselink

Old Apr 21st, 1997, 11:25 PM
jaap hesselink