Maui Rental Car Company

Mar 23rd, 2005, 08:30 AM
Original Poster

Maui Rental Car Company

Going to be arriving in Maui on a Thursday in April and will be renting a car. Want a company that will have enough vehicles and not likely run out of cars. Will pick up and drop off at an airport location. Not interested in anything else. Been doing some research and am finding great weekly rates.

Any suggestions?
Mar 23rd, 2005, 09:30 AM
Original Poster

Hertz is the most expensive I have found so far. Even though it is only 20-30 dollars more, it is still just that. The only advantage is that I would get Delta Skymiles for booking with Hertz. For those of you looking to rent cars in Maui, this is what I have found so far for a weekly rental of a midsize car:

-Alamo...111.33 incl tax via Entertainment coupon
-AVIS...117.91 + taxes via Sam's club
-Budget...129.51 incl tax via Entertainment
-Hertz...138.11 incl tax with Entertainment or Skymiles discount
-National...105.88 incl tax with Entertainment

Because I am traveling alone and taking some tours, I'm not interested in a convertible or jeep. So I did not check on those prices. This at least gives you a place to start if you are interested in a different type of vehicle.

Well, I actually did ask about a convertible with Budget and it was something like 375. Needless to say, I rather spend that $200 on something else.

Because you have helped me over the years, I am more than happy to share my research with you

Mar 27th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Original Poster

ttt

Search this Thread