I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h.☎baba*
- 2 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Newport Beach restaurants
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 7 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 I need help
- 10 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 11 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 4 days in Miami
- 14 travelling from Miami to New York
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017