We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our next summer trip
- 2 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 3 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 4 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 5 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 6 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Family winter holiday
- 9 Dulles to BWI
- 10 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 11 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 15 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 16 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 17 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 18 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 19 Muir Woods - new rules
- 20 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 21 Padre Islands
- 22 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 23 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 24 NASHVILLE
- 25 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way