We have had a change of plans for our summer vacation. We are now booked to visit Maui for 10 days (11 nights) and then flying to Los Angeles to visit with family for 5 days, before returning home. We are a family of four, with 2 boys, ages 12 and 15, and we all enjoy spending time at the pool and beach as much as sightseeing and discovering new things. We are thinking of taking a day trip to either Molakai and/or Lanai as well as renting a car for a few days and exploring the island, visiting the sights and natural beauty we have read about and those we have not yet discovered.
We are undecided on how to spend our 10 days in Maui. Do we pick one hotel and stay there for the 11 nights or choose two different areas (Kaanapali and Wailea) and spilt the time between the two.
As well, we do not know which hotel to choose from. They all look nice, but so may different sites give varying reviews of the different hotels. We like the Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton on Kaanapali beach as well as the Fairmont and Grand Wailea in Wailea. If you can offer suggestions on which hotel you would recommend, that would be wonderful.
Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HOTMAIL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7dj
- 2 http://www.tripforgoodhealth.com/sans-age-cream/
- 3 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 8 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 First time in the United States
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 3 days San Francisco
- 13 Vacations in New Orleans
- 14 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 15 travelling from Miami to New York
- 16 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway