That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charter Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Spam meter
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 6 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 8 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Southern Oregon route
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 Booze & books in NYC
- 19 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 I need help
- 24 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 25 Expedia