I'll be travelling with my girl friend to NY in the next few days and she's mentioned how she always wanted to visit The Cloisters Museum. I want to propose to her there. Any suggestions of where would be a nice quiet romantic location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 4 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 5 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Our next summer trip
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 14 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 15 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 16 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 17 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 18 Muir Woods - new rules
- 19 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 20 Padre Islands
- 21 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 22 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 23 NASHVILLE
- 24 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 25 4 days in San Diego