I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 8 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 9 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 10 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Galveston
- 14 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 17 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 18 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 21 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 22 Bolt bus?
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville