Hi to all,
The MTA website indicates two 7-day cards:
- the 7 day unlimited pass, 29$,
- the 7 day express bus plus metrocard, 50$.
We are primarely (99%) going to stay in Manhattan, in a hotel between Times Square and 50th, for 8 nights.
What would the express card offer us? Is the express bus plus, when staying in Mnahattan, necessary?
Which card would you suggest to buy?
Have a nice day.
(12 days before take-off!!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 2 Buy Filagra FXT
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 Italian Provisions
- 5 New York in 5 days
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 girls trip / oregon
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Expedia
- 11 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 12 10 day California Trip in July
- 13 I need help
- 14 Vacations in New Orleans
- 15 4 days in Miami
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 18 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 19 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 20 Las Vegas TR
- 21 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 22 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 23 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 24 NY theater district restaurant
- 25 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
Hi to all,