I am travelling next week with my girlfriend to see her sister who is spending the year in Boston. We spend the first weekend in Boston and then drive up to Mount Washington an have a few days to kill before having to return to Boston and we are wondering whether to roadtrip around Vermont and then back down or go to Maine and back down the coast? Any ideas? I know it can be quite snowy but we have hired an SUV with 4wheel drive so that shouldn't be an issue. Open to suggestions.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 2 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 3 Our next summer trip
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 9 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 10 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 11 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 12 Muir Woods - new rules
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 15 Padre Islands
- 16 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 17 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 18 NASHVILLE
- 19 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Galveston