My husband and I are planning our 1st year anniversary trip to Maine Wednesday, August 29 - Monday, September 3, so 6 days including travel days (we are planning to arrive as early as possible to make the most of the trip!) and will be renting a car. We love B&B's and hotels that won't break the bank haha.
We need help with the itinerary. Places/things that are on our "must see/do" list are:
Acadia - see the sunrise, hike, picnic in the park
Whale watching tour
Find great restaurants (we love food!)
Freeport LL Bean store
See a few of the best Lighthouses
Train or drive to Boston to see Red Sox game and possibly spend 1 night, maybe even fly out of Boston to go home.
Possibly Kennebunkport, Boothbay, Rockport, or Bath???
Thanks in advance and all suggestions are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Avila Ageless Serum: Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
- 3 Echo Garage Doors Company Albuquerque NM
- 4 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 5 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 11 Christmas getaway
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Sjc Car Rental
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 20 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 21 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 24 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?