I am looking for some guidance on where to get seats in Madison Square Garden for New Yorks Knicks v Dallas Mavericks game in February. I am addled at the moment!
I have never been to MSG and do not want to spend more than $250 each on the tickets.
The best seats so far appear to me to be either section 110 (row 17 seat 1& 2) for $167 or section 225 row 3 for $151. Other options that look quite good to me are section 8 (row 17 seat 15&16), section 2 (row 10, seat 1&2) or section 1 (row 14, seat 1&2) – prices range for these from $198 - $223.
We both like to watch basketball but would not be huge fans that need a close up courtside seat! However, we are travelling from Ireland and are unlikely to be in NY for a basketball game any time soon. As a result, we would like decent enough seats….but without breaking the bank. I would rather spend a bit extra if it made a big difference to the quality (prices I have above range from $151 - $223).
Any advice on seats would be much appreciated – I am finding it very hard to tell which to go for!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://infosupplement.com/slimlast-garcinia-cambogia
- 2 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 3 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 4 New York in 5 days
- 5 10 day California Trip in July
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 I need help
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Italian Provisions
- 14 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
Madison Square Garden - Advice on where to sit for Knicks game please!!