My husband and I will be spending New Year's in Florida, flying into Miami. We are not looking for a crazy nightlife, just a pretty beach town to spend the days on the beach and have dinner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Where is the best area to stay and eat? At the most a three hour drive from Miami. It would have to have a nice beach for my husband, and maybe a quaint little town center with shopping or antiquing for me. Lodging clean and visually pleasing... nothing too old or outdated for around $200/night.
I guess what I'm looking for is "New England-esqe" charm in Florida.... does such a place exist? Maybe in the Keys? But I heard the beaches are not so great. Someone help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/amabella-skin-cream
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 I need help
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 Travel Shenanigans
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 First time in the United States
- 24 3 days San Francisco
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans