Reload this Page >

Looking for Japanese steak house

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2000, 08:22 AM
Ryan

I realize this may be a long shot, but I live in Fairfax, VA and am looking for a Japanese steak house, particularly a place where the chefs come to the tables to prepare the meals. Does anyone know where a good Japanese steakhouse is in the area?
Thanks

Old May 25th, 2000, 10:48 PM
Lee

Try www.zagat.com. You can search by city, area, price, cuisine, etc. Have reviews of most resturants.

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 09:44 AM
JoannR262

Try Kabuto's for the tapanyaki tables. There's one on the west end and one on the south side of Richmond.

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 09:46 AM
JoannR262

Oops! I didn't realize it returned me to the general US board instead of VA - sorry - but come down to Richmond if you want to try Kabuto's!

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 12:15 PM
Johanna

There is one in Crystal City - I can't remember the name but it is right at 23rd street and Jefferson Davis Highway. It is attached to the apartment building the Buchannan House. I ate there many years ago but I remember that the tables were donut shaped and the chef cooked in the center right in front of you. It was fun. I drive by frequently and I am pretty sure it is still around.

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 12:21 PM
Dawn

RYAN,

There is a good one is W. Springfield, can't believe I can't remember the name. It is on Old Keene Mill going towards Burke. It's in a shopping center that has a Shopper's Food Warehouse. It's across from Anita's. Very good Japanese oohhh, SHiro, I remember, Shiro.