Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

LOOKING FOR HOTEL IN WEST HOLLYWOOD, WESTWOOD, SANTA MONICA OR BEVERLY HILLS!!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2001, 06:18 PM
mara

We are looking for a hotel in one of the neighborhoods mentioned. We would like to spend anywhere from $125.00 to $175.00 per night hopefully with free parking. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. We are having a hard time figuring out wher we should stay. Please keep in mind we understand that no where in LA is centrally located, but we want to try and see everything. any info we get would be great.

Thank You,

mara

Old Feb 21st, 2001, 07:58 PM
Patrick

I always stay at the Summerfield Suites in West Hollywood right at the edge of Beverly Hills. It is a converted apartment building with a wonderful rooftop deck, pool, and spa offering great views over the entire city. You can walk just a block or two to the intersection of Santa Monica Blvd. and La Cienega, or up the hill a block to Sunset. All of those areas abound with nice restaurants and bistros. The rooms are all suites with tiny kitchens, which I never use, but they even have gas fireplaces. There is gated indoor parking below, self-park,and they give you a code to punch in. We are paying $119 a night with free parking this summer (but we are staying a full month which also eliminates the standard 13%tax). I think for a shorter stay, however, it should still be in your budget. They have a web site but I don't have that handy. Call 1-800-833-4353. Summerfield Suites is now part of Wyndham hotels, so that is their website.

Old Feb 21st, 2001, 08:12 PM
pdardis

In Jan. we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Marina Del Ray. Had a suite for $79. Room was new and clean. Nice place at a cheap price. Free parking and great Continental breakfast. Could walk to Venice Beach (two blocks). Highly recommend it!

Old Feb 21st, 2001, 09:52 PM
Bonnie

We stayed at a great place in West Hollywood near Bevery Hills called
Le Montrose Suites. Their website is
lemontrose.com. The service was unbelievable, music industry types stay there, and especially memorable were the rubber duckies in the rooftop pool.

Old Feb 23rd, 2001, 08:57 AM
Patrick

To the top for Ed.