We are hoping to plan a vacation someplace out west this summer--NM, AZ, etc with our two kids, one of whom has a developmental disability(not autism). We would like a mid to higher end resort or ranch setting, someplace with lots of kids activities and caring, supportive and well trained staff for kids, and who can respect and appreciate kids who while unbelievably happy,fun and delightful, aren't typical. We also need a place really nice families gravitate to.
We just don't want to end up someplace where our son gets frustrated bc the pace of everything is so fast or he can't participate fully in things,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/max-trim-fx/
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 4 days in San Diego
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 NY theater district restaurant
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 17 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Big Sur weather in early December
- 20 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 21 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 22 Our next summer trip
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Dulles to BWI
Looking for family resort out west for summer vaca w/special needs child