Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Looking for a fun place to stay for one night with a baby somewhere between Lake Havasu and Scottsdale

Search

Looking for a fun place to stay for one night with a baby somewhere between Lake Havasu and Scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:53 AM
Pickles

We will be traveling with our baby from Lake Havasu, Arizona to Scottsdale. Where would be a fun and interesting place to spend the night along the way? We like historical places and love the Native american culture.

Thanks!

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 04:51 AM

Won't this baby be too tired from that long flight without the car seat to look at Native American icons?

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 05:15 AM
JCE

123...I dont think the baby is the person asking the question. I'm sure the baby is just along for the ride and the parents are interested in native american culture. If the baby is tired,I'm sure it will sleep.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 06:27 AM
xxx

Its not the most interesting drive and there are really no places worth stopping in-you can make the drive in a day, just go all the way to Scottsdale.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 06:40 AM
kkj

The only place that comes to mind is a Dude Ranch in Wickenburg. However, with a baby along I don't think a Dude Ranch would work. My suggestion is to just drive straight to Scottsdale.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 09:58 AM
waltp

JCE ([email protected]) yesterday Pickles was in a pickle over taking the car seat on the plane, you must have missed the post.

Old Nov 21st, 2002, 07:48 AM
David

What up with Pickles? Have you found a place to spend the night yet?