I spent Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis and had a fun time. I usually am only visiting relatives there and haven't spent much time in the city at all. We stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis (Doubletree), which was very convenient. Because we booked on Orbitz, the first two nights they didn't give us our usually free breakfast that we get from Hilton Honors Diamond, but the last night someone else was working the desk so we did get breakfast coupons.
We didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed walking around downtown. We had some great dinners, Chamber's Kitchen on Hennepin, Cue at the Guthrie and Fire Lake Grill at the Radisson. We went to the new Tony Kushner play at the Guthrie theater which was very good, but very intense. One day we drove out to Stillwater, looked at shops and walked along the lake. All in all a very good time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact OUTLOOK Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTLEXMARK Techh care
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 Pest Removal Services
- 9 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?