I will be traking an international flight next week. I will travel with my husband and three kids. I will have about 10 hrs layover in JFK. two things: will my luggage be checked all the way through to my destination?, and I would like to know the best way to tour the city with kids? if it is all possible. I will be arriving at 7am and I am scheduled to leave at 8pm. any suggestions???? thank you
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 --%YAHOO ((*l-877-255-l244*)) pASSWORD ReCOVERY YAHOO Tec*h CONTACTSUPP0RT
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 I need help
- 6 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 7 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Travel Shenanigans
- 12 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest