Hi fellow travelers,
Our family of 5 (kids 10, 7, 7) will be going to Teton and yellowstone from 26th June for 7 to 10 days. We are driving from Breckenridge, Colardo (though we are from FL .. but will be in Colorado the week of 19th to 26th). I would love to stay inside the park but my husband is adament that he needs comfy bedding and good bathroom and electric kettle (to make tea and stuff). I do not think that I can find it inside the park. We need an affordable place to stay close to the park so we are not driving a lot every day. May be I can stay 5 days at each place or split anyway we want to. Having Internet access will be plus. Is it possible to find a decent accomodation for less than 175 per night .. I am looking at kelly's inn but it is at the west side. If I can find a place at the South entrance, that will be better.
While at it, if you have any ideas, suggestions for me for splitting the time, any hidden gems to see ... please pass it along.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our next summer trip
- 2 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Dulles to BWI
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 7 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 8 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 9 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Padre Islands
- 18 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 19 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 20 NASHVILLE
- 21 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 24 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
Hi fellow travelers,