I am going to spend a week with my folks at Xmas in Florida.
I might take a day/night to go check out Miami. I haven't been since I was a little girl and I understand it has a thriving art scene, great street murals, good food, nightlife, etc.
So where would be the best "bang for the buck" location to choose to stay? I don't want and won't have time to commute into anything interesting, I'd want to go right to the best/most fun area and spend my day-and-a-half plus night, there. Everything walkable...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 travelling from Miami to New York
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 4 days in Miami
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Bend Testing New England
- 9 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 10 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 13 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 24 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions