I've seen your posts on the forum pages and you seem so knowledgeable of the city. I have only visited St. Louis once, with my best friend to see a play at the Fox theatre in 2007. I have been working for several weeks on an itinerary for a "Surprise Road Trip" for my kids, ages 9 and 11.
I have been so excited as I have made my lists, "things to do", places "not to miss"... and then...
I read that St. Louis is consistently voted the "most dangerous city in the US"...
Now, I'm panicking.
Please shed some light on this for me. I lived in Memphis for four years and I am only two and a half hours north of New Orleans, so I definitely have visited big cities... but this statistic has frightened me.
Can you please help ease my mind?
I am a "detail" person... the more I have, the better...
Where to stay, where to stay away from, where to visit... etc....
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 NY theater district restaurant
- 3 nibiru planet x - awaited mahdi nasser mohammed el-yamani
- 4 nibiru planet x - awaited mahdi nasser mohammed el-yamani
- 5 nibiru planet x - awaited mahdi nasser mohammed el-yamani
- 6 nibiru planet x - awaited mahdi nasser mohammed el-yamani
- 7 nibiru planet x - awaited mahdi nasser mohammed el-yamani
- 8 awaited mahdi nasser mohamed el yamani - NIBIRU PLANET X
- 9 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 10 tinnitus
- 11 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 12 Christmas getaway
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Sjc Car Rental
- 15 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 16 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 17 [email protected]
- 18 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 19 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 20 Trip to Cali
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 23 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?