I am currently living in England. I am back packing around Asia, NZ, South America from August till May2012.
I have to return back to the UK for 3 months. I then would love to work voluntary or paid in USA. Also Travel across the country too for at least a couple of years.
I am at the beginning of planning this adventure I would apprreicate any comments or suggestions where to start looking for work. I would like to work with children in sport!!! I have been told that America have work camps but however this only lasts for a summer!!! I am looking at doing this for long period of time!!! Does anyone know any websites to start my research? Also which states are the most inviting to visit?? Im not looking for well paid, just as accomendation and food are supplied be more than happy.
Your replies and comments would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 4 days in San Diego
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 10 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 14 Big Sur weather in early December
- 15 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Dulles to BWI
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed