My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 Travel Shenanigans
- 4 I need help
- 5 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 14 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 17 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 travelling from Miami to New York
- 22 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 23 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 24 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?