length of Christmas show

Search

length of Christmas show

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:19 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
length of Christmas show

Can anyone tell me how long the Christmas spectacular is at Radio City? We are considering getting tickets for an 11 a.m. show on the day we need to leave the city. Our flight leaves LaGuardia at 5:30 p.m. If we go to an 11 a.m. show, will we have time to get the airport and make our flight??

Friends tell us we're crazy not to see this show if we're there. It was not originally on our list of things to do. How do you feel? Is this a must see? (We will be seeing Phantom and Cabaret during our stay, bringing a 15-year-old and 18-year old.)
Old Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:31 AM

The show lasts 90 minutes. Figuring that it could take up to a half out to get out of the Music Hall, you'd be ready to go at 1 p.m. So, you should be okay.
Old Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:27 AM
donnabee

I don't think it's worth the money or your time if you are already catching 2 others shows during your stay - but that's me....I would rather spend my money on something else.

Old Dec 2nd, 2003, 01:13 PM

I would definitely go see the show! I took the kids several years ago when we lived nearby, and we are going again this weekend, but in Seattle as they are doing a show here. It is a fantastic show...go and enjoy
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 05:56 AM

You should see the show since you are in town and try to get seats in the mezzanine for the best view.
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 01:06 PM

Eight of us saw the 11 a.m. show. You can be out by 1 p.m. the show is 1.5 hours long. It is amazing, we all loved it, and it is well worth the money to see it. We had great seats on a weekday not as crowded. I also want to say the people in N.York City were some of the friendlist, most helpful people I have ever come across. What a fabulous city. DRESS Warm for walking around. Also take time to see the window display in Sak's Fifth Avenue.