My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Padre Islands
- 3 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 4 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 5 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 6 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 7 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 8 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 9 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 10 NASHVILLE
- 11 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 14 Muir Woods - new rules
- 15 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?