We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 4 days in Miami
- 5 I need help
- 6 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Bend Testing New England
- 9 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 10 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 13 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 24 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions