My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 2 Alpha Force Testo That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 3 Is this about the best deal I can get?
- 4 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 5 Road trip California
- 6 Booze & books in NYC
- 7 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 11 Southern Oregon route
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 10 day California Trip in July
- 24 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 25 New York in 5 days