Las Vegas Shows

Apr 19th, 2002, 06:51 AM
ginny

Las Vegas Shows

I will be arriving into Las Vegas on a Sunday afternoon and leaving Wednesday morning. This being my first trip to Las Vegas, would it be too much to try and fit in two shows while I am there? I was thinking of one of the Cirque du Soleil shows and one of the revue shows like Jubillee or Follies Bergere. Any recommendations between these two revues?

Apr 19th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Serena

i have seen a good many of the Cirque shows. While "O" is a wonderful experience, I still love "Mystere". It might be easier to get tickets to "Mystere' this late. Most all of that seats in that theater are pretty good. I have seen Jubilee and Folies Bergere also. "Jubilee" is more showy but I love "Follies". Do not get table seating at "Jubilee". Go for the less expenisve theater seats for "Jubilee". Booth seating at "Follies" is the best. Call now and have a fun time in Vegas. Hope this helps.

Apr 19th, 2002, 04:23 PM
joanie

There is a television show on E that is about several of the show people from "Jubillee." It looks like it could be fun in a sort of old-time Vegas type show kind of way.

Search this Thread