Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Las Vegas Restaurants--Circo, Emerils, Postrio, Gallagher's Steakhouse, Prime. Recommendatios or comments? Thanks hr

Las Vegas Restaurants--Circo, Emerils, Postrio, Gallagher's Steakhouse, Prime. Recommendatios or comments? Thanks hr

Old Apr 30th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Fireweed

I have been looking at these restaurants on the internet, trying to plan for my upcoming trip. Have no idea if these are any good or not. Want to spend about $50 per person for a nice meal and a drink. What do you think?

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:31 AM
tom

Postrio is good and you could do it for $50 per person. I think you would be hard pressed to get a meal and drinks at Prime for that price. Haven't eaten at the other places on your list. If you are also looking for an Italian option - Terrazza at Caesar's Palace is very good and can be done for $50 per person.

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:41 AM
RAE

Depending on what you order, you could stay under $50 at Circo. (They have pizza's pasta, etc.) If you wanted a full-blown three course meal for each person, it might be close with tax and tip.

At Prime, as mentiond, $50 a person would be very difficult unless you just order a steak (no sides) and a couple of drinks.

Haven't been to Gallagher's in Vegas, but at the one in New York, you could get away with $50 a person.

Old May 1st, 2002, 04:44 AM
kate

We never get out of Circo for under ,with tip,$200-
that is with wine/appetizer/main course/dessert.Tip.

Old May 1st, 2002, 05:25 AM
Mike Hocksbigg

Buccaneer Bay Club at Treasure Island was excellent.

total bill with wine and tip was around $100

Old May 1st, 2002, 07:35 PM
Fireweed

Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Maybe I will try rants and raves and epinions.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 05:06 AM
bettyk

Have eaten at Emeril's Delmonico Restaurant at the Venetian. Very good and should be around your price range.

Old May 2nd, 2002, 12:25 PM
Rachele

Just another suggestion - my husband and I ate at Canaletto in the Venetian in April and loved it. My husband is half Italian knows his sauce and gave the food a huge thumbs up. We also thought it was really reasonable -- $80 including tax and tip for the 2 of including appetizers and 2 glasses of wine.