Las Vegas nightclubs

Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Original Poster

Las Vegas nightclubs

I am going to Las Vegas 10/2-10/6 and really want to take my friend to a popular club on Friday for her birthday. I'm looking for recommendations and advise on which club to go to and how to get in. Any input is welcome. Thanks
Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Original Poster

Forgot to mention. We are two single girls in our mid 20's
Sep 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM

two single girls is good for getting in relatively easy. it helps a lot if you are dressed very nicely and come to the club around 10pm.

The popular clubs right now are at the Palms (Moon, etc) and the Wynn. You can also try Light at Bellagio, Tao at the Venetian, Pure at Caeser's Palace (I personally think the crowd is lame here, but some like it). I would strongly recommend goign to Hard Rock hotel. You will find most people your age there and their club is good.
Sep 26th, 2007, 05:30 PM

Try the Moon nightclub at the Palms Hotel its amazing, I also had a great time at Studio 54 at The MGM Grand which I also recommend

For more vegas nightclub info:
www.smartervegas.com
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM

We found Tao to be very unique, chic & fun. PURE was just the opposite (in our opinion)
Sep 26th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Hi Raven - I'm your age and was with a group of ladies for a fun weekend in April. Definitely third the recommendations for Tao and Moon. Here is my trip report w/ all the restaurants and clubs that we went to:

Author: lizziea06
Date: 04/09/2007, 09:52 am
I returned late last night from a fun ladies weekend in Vegas. We are a group of college friends in our mid-20s. I had posted on this board seeking recommendations for fun and trendy restaurants. Thanks for all the great recommendations!

Thursday (4/5) - took an early morning JetBlue flight out of JFK, arrived in Vegas at noon. Jumped on the shuttle van which dropped us off at Mandalay Bay.
Through my suitcase into the corner of my room and headed down to the pool. 4 margaritas and 1 slight sunburn later, came back to the room
Dinner reservations were at Tao that evening. The food was very good...typical Asian fusion. We endured the attention of a group of drunken old men at the table next to us in exchanged for a fully comped liquor bill. I'm shameless After dinner, we headed up to the club where we stayed until 3:30. At this point, most rational people would have gone to bed, but two of my friends and I found a fun craps table and had to play for another 1 1/2. Went to bed around 5:30.

Friday (4/6)
Jumped out of bed, threw on my bathing suit, and ran down to the pool with another friend to reserve 6 lounge chairs together. Decided to make a breakfast out of the green olives in my bloody mary. We stayed down at the pool until late afternoon. The beach was PACKED with about 5M kiddies. Lots of families came out for the Easter holiday, I suspect.
Dinner reservations at Fix at the Bellagio that evening. This was my least favorite meal of the vacation. The service wasn't very good, and the food was a bit heavy for we wanted.
We headed over to the Hard Rock afterwards to go to Body English. I LOVED this club. really great music and a fun crowd. There was also a Frankie B. fashion show going on in the middle of the dance floor, so that was a nice surprise. We stayed at Hard Rock until around 4:30 and gambled a bit as well.

Saturday (4/7): Back to the pool for the day. The big highlight of the day was the appearance of Zach Braff and Donal Faison at the pool. They were in a cabana right near our chairs. I think we were the only people that recognized them, but I was happy that the other hotel guests seemed ot be leaving them alone.
Dinner plans that night at Social House at Treasure Island. The food was very good, but the portions were comically small. They sat us in a great table outside overlooking the pirate ship. It was kind of hilarious that htis trendy restaurant was in the middle of a really cheesy hotel.
After dinner, we headed over to Moon at the Palms. This was SO much fun. It's a really great club, and it's up top of the Palms with great views of the skyline. We partied there for a while, and then headed to the play boy part of the club. We had a blast taking pictures with the "bunnies" on easter weekend. My parents would be so proud . Stayed there until around 5:00 and headed back to the hotel.

Sep 27th, 2007, 04:35 AM

When I stayed at the MGM Grand I got free admission to studio 54. When you pick the club you want to go to, see if you can get a deal by staying at the hotel. They will usually at least let you in without waiting in line if you're a guest of the hotel. And the less you wear, the better your chances!

Search this Thread