Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

LakeQuinault Lodge in Olympic Nat'l Pk.?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 1998, 07:38 PM
mar

Can anyone help me with info about Lake Quinault Lodge? Is it worth an over nite stay? expensive?

Old Apr 4th, 1998, 07:58 PM
dee

We stayed at Lake Quinault Lodge a few years ago and have been plotting ways to get back since then. We found it charming, beautiful and the dining room served delicious meals. We stayed in the newer addition - fireplace in room was a real plus. There is a rainforest walk that starts there and is most interesting. As to price - we didn't feel it was too expensive - it's definitely worth a visit - too bad you can't stay more than one night!

Old Apr 4th, 1998, 08:19 PM
Dan

Ditto. We stayed for three nights in 1995 and had a great time - also had a room in the new addition although the main lodge rooms looked nice. The meals were very good - it was very quiet - we hiked the rain forest, did a lot of reading and relaxing. Try to stay longer than one night.

Old Apr 29th, 1998, 08:59 PM
joye

Lake Quinault is homey, as my husband says. We live about an hour away and have visited the lodge for dinner. Have the salmon and plan for a quiet, relaxing time. Worth a night or two!

Old Apr 29th, 1998, 08:59 PM
joye

Lake Quinault is homey, as my husband says. We live about an hour away and have visited the lodge for dinner. Have the salmon and plan for a quiet, relaxing time. Worth a night or two!