we are an Australian family and heading to the West Coast in March.
We'll be in LA for a week so want an apt as we have two young boys - a hotel would be very crampy.
Ive seen some apts on homeaway site - we used this site when we visited NYC 3 yrs ago and it was great!
I found an apt in Hollywood area - near N Alta Vista Blvd & fountain Ave - is this location safe? or gritty?
I heard West Hollywood is nicer and Santa Monica area even nicer for a family...?
would love to hear your recommendations?
We'll be renting a car for the week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 BEST WEB HOSTING
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 I need help
- 10 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 11 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 12 New York in 5 days
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 15 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Italian Provisions
- 19 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 20 girls trip / oregon
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 23 Vacations in New Orleans
- 24 4 days in Miami
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas