My friend and I are coming all the way from New Zealand to Nashville next June!
We fly in to Houston and have 6 days to get from there to Nashville.
We are after any suggestions of places to go between Houston and Nashville, as well as places to explore in Tennessee.
I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of where we should stop on the way?
We are HUGE country music fans and would love to see as much country music, scenic routes, iconic southern state places as possible.
My friend is also a huge quilting (sewing) fan so any must stop quilt shops would also be great!
I was thinking of going from Houston to Louisana, Alabama then to Nashville.
However I'm not too sure if those places have much to offer or if you guys would recommend another route?
Any suggestions for places to stay, eat, visit etc. from Houston to Nashville would be much appreciated.
Also if you have any suggestions for places to go while we are based in Nashville, TN. Happy to drive a few hours if theres awesome places to visit in Tennessee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4 Spam meter
- 5 Southern Oregon route
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 Where would you go in March?
- 11 Road trip California
- 12 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 13 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 RV Grand Canyon
- 16 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 17 I need help
- 18 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 19 Expedia
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 22 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 10 day California Trip in July
- 25 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there