Kings Inn Hotel San Diego?

Jul 18th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Original Poster

Kings Inn Hotel San Diego?

I am traveling for my first time to San Diego and booked a good deal for one week at the Kings Inn Hotel in San Diego thru Expedia. Does anyone have any comments good/bad about the hotel and location....please advise me.
Jul 19th, 2003, 04:22 PM

I live in san Diego, so I have never stayed at the hotel. I can, however, tell you a little about the location.

It is in Hotel Circle in Mission Valley, which is a good central location if you have a car. Hotel Circle has a slew of hotels, mostly older, and most of which cater to business travelers. Hotel Circle North and South are access roads that sit immediately north and south of Interstate 8. Because of the freeway access, the beaches, zoo, downtown, Sea World, Pt. Loma, and many other attraction are within 20 minutes driving distance. You can also catch the trolley to downtown and Old Town, but from the hotel you will have to make your way to the other side of the freeway to do so. There is a large mall on the opposite side of the freeway from the hotel, and several shopping centers nearby, but little within walking distance that would interest a tourist.

For information on the trolley and other public transportation in San Diego, please see www.sandiegocommute.com.

Search this Thread